Wednesday 23 November 2011

Free Monster Magnet ticket



I have some sort of virus and will be too fucked
to attend the Monster Magnet gig on Friday.

No one I know can make it, so if anyone lives in
the London area and fancies seeing them play at
Koko in Camden - 6.30 to 10.00pm - I know, very
strange kick off time - on Friday 25th, drop me an
email and I will send ticket.

It is an electronic scan ticket - all you need to do is
print out the PDF I will send and entry will be yours.

No charge - I would rather see it go to a good home!

First come, first served - I will need to know by Thursday 4.00pm
as I intend to be in bed all day Friday and will not be looking at Mac.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your illness stopping the rock man. If I lived anywhere near you lords of the south I would have taken you up on this. I'll be your mirror in may? The lineup is already immense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - once again the weekend is out for me but I am getting my ticket for Friday in the next couple of days. Slayer, Sleep, Melvins? gotta be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fucking know it dude. See you there! (again)

    ReplyDelete