Tuesday 19 November 2013

EARTHLESS - SONIC PRAYER 2005

Whilst the proprietor of this site is jumping up and down waving 
his arms about in delight at the new album, I'm doing similar but 
in frustration as I've yet to hear it !


So, in the meantime, I thought I'd make do with giving 
Sonic Prayer a run out. I first heard this a year or so ago 
and kept a note of my thoughts after a few listens "absolutely fucking
 brilliant...just how can you make a solo this long so interesting ?" 
Just 2 tracks totalling 42 minutes....the first a Hendrix influenced 
jam , the second a slow stoner psych riff ......both are simply superb.

If you've 20 or so minutes of your life to spare then settle down 
and watch the "Sonic Prayer" jam, live in 2012...Oh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment